Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Thank goodness I went the whole day without getting fooled. However, sadly I didn’t fool anyone either:( I think Adam went easy on me (he always gets me) because I’ve had a rough afternoon/week. This hasn’t been my week, however there’s always hope that the rest of this week will be better. Monday I had very severe cramps in my one leg. I occasionally get these deep cramps in the side of my legs and there’s really nothing I can do for them except rest my legs. My poor ankles and some nerve damage I suffered through years of sports cause the craps. Tuesday I was so tired, I could barely function while Adam & I were out running around getting some things done. And now today I think I have the flu (or something has just upset my whole system). Through all of this I still find it funny when the baby starts moving all around, I suddenly forget about the week I’ve had and just give thanks to the Lord for this blessing. I love the feeling of life moving around in me and I really can’t wait for Adam to be able to feel the baby. As I sit here and type the baby is doing somersaults and it just brings a huge smile to my heart! I’m so unbelievable blessed and give all the glory to the Lord!

A couple happy notes: We hung curtains in the nursery yesterday. The nursery is coming together and I love picturing what it'll be like when the little one comes. I love thinking about what it's going to be like to be a mom. I get butterflies every time I think about Adam, I, and Baby C spending time together as a family! I offically have more than 3 maternity shirts!!! Yesterday I recieved the maternity clothes I ordered online. I modeled all the different outfits for Adam. Who knew maternity jeans would be so comfortable?! Adam says they're like sweatpants, but jeans!

Adam starts mini-camp tomorrow and sadly he’ll be at work all day long. I’m really going to miss him. I love being able to see my husband in the afternoon and spending my life with him. He’s so amazing and I’m so blessed to call him my husband! He’s been great over this whole pregnancy and is a true trooper. Thank you God for blessing me with an amazing husband and for our child! Side note- Cassie finds out what she’s having tomorrow. I think it’s a girl:)

“[For the director of music. Of David.] The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.”-Psalm 14:1

No comments: