Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a....BOY & Feeling Baby Kicks!

Cassie is having a BOY!!! Cass had her big ultrasound today and found out that she's part of the Blue Team! I'm really excited for her & Jared and can't wait till Aug when we find out whether Baby H will have a football buddy (just like their dad's were) or a cheerleader buddy! I must say I am really happy to be part of the Green Team though! I get so excited when I think about having the baby and then Adam telling me if we have a son or daughter. That day is going to be one of the best days of my life:)

Today I've felt a trillion times better compared to how the rest of the week has gone. This afternoon I worked on the nursery a little: I finished ironing and hanging the curtains, I also rearranged the furniture a little. It's so exciting to see it all coming together.

OUR BIG NEWS: Last night was so amazing.......ADAM FELT BABY C kick for the first time! As I was laying in bed last night watching TV, Baby C was moving around like crazy. I had my hand on my tummy and could feel it pushing out, so I would push back and then Baby C would push back. I finally told Adam to come lay down and see if he could feel it too. After a couple minutes Baby C gave a good push and both Adam & I jumped. He was like, "I think I felt it!" It was so amazing and I was so excited that for the first time Adam could feel our baby:) It was my "high" for the day and I can't wait till Adam can feel Baby C move all the time!

I really cherish the time I spend at night just talking to the baby and feeling it move all around. Even on the roughest days, I always find peace and hope in my heart the instant I feel Baby C move. Being pregnant is such a blessing and I'm so thankful to have this bundle of joy inside of me. The Lord has truly blessed me and I will forever give Him all the glory for everything!

Oh ya, did I mention how awesome it was not to have a headache today:)

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see." ~ Hebrews 11:1

No comments: