Monday, April 13, 2009

Wonderful Easter & 18 wks to go!

Time seems to be flying bye so quickly and I can't believe next year we'll be able to celebrate Easter with our little bundle of joy. Easter has always been special time to celebrate the story of Jesus.

Saturday A & I did some good spring cleaning, followed by an awesome worship service at our church. Our minister delivered and amazing sermon and every time I think about Jesus dieing on the cross for me, I give thanks. I give thanks for HIM dieing for MY sins. I owe it all to Him and all the glory goes to Him. We ended our evening by watching the
Passion of the Christ. All I can say is my heart is moved and I will forever be thankful for everything the Lord has blessed me with!

Happy 22 wks! Only 18 to go!

On Easter we worked out and headed over to the Brown's for lunch. It was nice celebrating Easter with our football family and it was great seeing all the kids hunt for eggs and go nuts when they saw all the candy they got. I ate way too much sugar, but I'm sure Baby C enjoyed it. When we got home last night A & I did our own Easter egg hunt with the eggs that my mom had sent for us. It was fun hiding eggs from each other and A thought he would be funny and hid some ping pong balls too! My mom sent a baby photo book (which I've been wanting) and a Baby Enstien toy that plays classical music. I put it on my belly at night now so the baby can listen to some music. The baby was moving around last night when I played the music. It was so much fun opening Baby C's gift and thinking how our lives are going to change in 4 months.

Tonight we officially start our bible study. I can't wait to see what we're going to focus our study on for the next couple months.

On Wednesday A & I are headed to NE for the rest of the wk and weekend. I can't wait to see my parents and brother/sister-in-law! I also can't wait to catch up with some old friends. It should be a lot of fun and it'll be nice to just to get away for a little bit. I'm really looking forward to Saturday, because my mom and I get to spend some mother/daughter time together. My mom is so excited about the baby and I think she's really excited to see how much her daughter's belly is growing!

"Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." -John 20:27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam and Angie, We hope that you have a great time with your family and friends in Neb. We're keeping busy with working, yard work, and trying to find time for each other. We had a great Easter. Thanks for keeping us updated on what's happening. With all our love,
Nancy