Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great day with my bf & Braxton Hicks

Today has been amazing! In fact amazing really can't explain the type of day it's been. Let me tell you there is nothing like spending the whole day with the one you love. Since A has mini-camp starting tomorrow and running through Sunday, we took the day to be with each other! Even better, it's been a rainy lazy day, so it was the perfect day to stay inside! It's been so wonderful and I am very thankful to be married to the most amazing man I know!

I knew the day would come when I would get these, however I was hoping not for awhile. Yes, today marks the first day I had "practice contractions" (aka Braxton Hicks)! The contraction wasn't painful, just quite uncomfortable, luckily it only lasted for a couple of minutes! On an exciting note, A and I were headed to Moe's for lunch when sitting at the stop light my shirt just bulged out for a second. I was starving and I think Baby C was letting me know that he/she was too! Later that afternoon A & I watched my belly and could see Baby C kicking and punching away. I've seen it before, but never to the extent it was moving today! I love feeling this blessing inside and am so thankful to be pregnant. Although, if I had to be honest, it's still very surreal. I keep wondering when it's really going to sink in that me, Angie, is going to me a mom? Probably, when they hand me our baby to hold and I think to myself, "Okay, so now what do I do?" Nonetheless, it's been an amazing journey thus far. A little rough at times, but oh so worth it in the end. I'm so excited for August and I can't wait for A to tell me whether we have a son or daughter!

My lastest pregnancy cravings has been candy, Captn' Crunch and fruit!


Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to for one of the wives. She is due about 2 wks before me. Getting ready for her baby shower, makes me really excited about my baby shower! As far as I know, right now it's scheduled for June 2! The wives here are so amazing and I'm very thankful to have them as friends.

Life is God's gift to you, what you do with it is your gift to God ♥ ♥

No comments: