Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Nights

If only there was a video camera on us while we slept at night, we could easily make it onto America's Funniest Home Videos and possibly win! Here's a couple stories of our crazy nights:

Ever since I've been pregnant I seem to have my fair share of crazy dreams at night. The other night I was dreaming away, just doing something with our dogs and said, "Hey!" I heard Adam get out of bed and as I rolled over I knew it was time for a bathroom break. Adam then ask me what I was dreaming about. I asked why and he said that I was sleeping and then all of a sudden I yelled, "Hey!" I didn't wake up, but I woke Adam up. I've never talked in my sleep before, but I guess there's a first for everything and there's nothing like yelling at your husband while you're asleep!

My wonderful calf cramps had been gone for almost a week, until the other night. I was soundly sleeping only to wake up to severe pain in my calf. I woke Adam up to help me work the cramp out. Adam then proceeds to grab my knee. He's like, "Is that your calf?" I said no it's my knee! He then grabs my calf and we were able to work the cramp out. He then later tells me, when he grabbed my knee (thinking it was my calf), he was like no wonder it hurts, it's rock hard!

If only we had this all videotaped!

Lately I haven't felt the best, but feeling the baby move around always brightens my day and reminds me that in less than 16 wks I'm going to be a mommy! What an amazing blessing!

Monday afternoon A & I always do our bible study lesson, before heading to actually bible study. It's a great way for A & I to come together and study the word. I'm so thankful to share a Christian relationship with my husband and can't wait to bring our child up in a home knowing God. A continues to read to Baby C every night out of our Children's Bible. I have a feeling A will continue to do this after Baby C is born.

Adam & I enjoyed some Huhot's and Coldstone's today:) It was kind of like an afternoon date. We are trying to do these little outings frequently while it's just the two of us and we can go whenever we feel like it. Also, when the baby and season comes we really don't have time. We plan to keep our date night a tradition even when the baby comes. We both believe it's so important to have time for just each other. Good parents come for a great marriage!

Over the weekend A & I went to Crackle Barrel, where I found a great deal on a John Deere 5 piece outfit. It was origanlly $35, however it was 70% off, so I managed to get it for $10! I was so happy about my bargain buy, that I bragged to A the whole way home and then my mom. And oh ya, on here now too!

A's birthday is in a week! He's going to be a quater of a century. I keep reminding him of this and he's like, "It's not that old!" I love giving him guff, because he has no problem giving it right back:) He has no idea what I have up my sleeves, but oh is he in for one of the best birthday's ever!!! A has another mini-camp this weekend, so my hope is to get some of his birthday things finished up.

So just the other day I was saying how hot and humid it was here and then all of a sudden it's 60 and cool outside. Mother nature is not only a woman, but I think a pregnant one. I can't tell you how one minute I am cool and then all of a sudden I'm burning up. Whatever the weather is I must say, "I love spring!" I absolutely love looking out the window into the woods and gradually seeing our neighbors disappear as the tree leaves grow day by day!

Another saying from my wonderful husband: So the other day I was cooking supper and got some sauce on my belly, this seems to happen often because it sticks out there quite a ways. It's almost like a magnent! Anyway, I asked A to go grab me a new shirt. He then comes back with one and was like, "I really didn't know what to grab, because I didn't know what would work and what wouldn't. Will this still fit?" I just laughed and to my amazement it was the exact shirt I was hoping he would grab. "Great minds think alike!" A has now found joy in feeling my tummy when I am bent over a little. He thinks it feels so cool! I love my dear husband so much!

“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”-1 John 3: 16

No comments: