Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I can't believe Easter is on Sunday, it feels like it was just Christmas. I also can't believe in 17 wks we'll be parents! It will no longer just be the two of us (for the rest of our lives). Now that's crazy to think about!

Today, A & I went to Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D! It was so cool to watch a flick in 3-D. Neither one of us had ever watched a movie in 3-D, but it was so worth it. It was really neat to feel like things were close enough you could grab them. Or like they were going to bounce and hit you off the screen.

The past couple nights and most of today I've been miserable. I keep praying this weekend will be better than these past few days have been. Nonetheless, every time I feel the baby move all seems well and I just give thanks for the blessing of life.

A has been able to feel the baby a lot lately. It's so much fun watching his eyes light up every time the baby kicks. At night I've been reading a bed time story to the baby and then Adam reads Baby C a bible story from our children's bible. The baby is always moving around like crazy before we read to it and then it calms down once we start reading. I love how we're doing different things to bond with the baby. Did I mention how I can't wait till I meet this bundle of joy?!

“For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”-2 Corinthians 5:14-15

No comments: