Sunday, May 31, 2009

11 wks to go!

After my usual routine Friday morning, it was time to clean whole house, do laundry, etc. etc. By the end of the afternoon I was ready for our date night. A & I went to see UP in 3-D, followed by Red Robin, and then had something sweet to end a great date night! UP was a good movie and had a great meaning at the ending. It really reminded me of our church service last weekend about letting go of the things that hold you down.

Saturday was nice and relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. Between being really uncomfortable at night and being pregnant, rest is something I absolutely love and need! I told A the other day, that sometimes I really do forget I'm pregnant and need to back off on somethings. In three weeks our church will be doing a baptismal. I've been wanting to do this for a number of years now and finally it works out with our schedule, so both A & I will be baptized June 21. I feel every person that has accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior should be baptized! I can't wait to profess my faith to the world and be washed by the water!!! God is truly great and has worked so many miracles in my life, that I feel all I can do is give all the glory to him. Everything is possible because of HIM and it's through HIM that we will have eternal life!

Today has been a great day all around and I'm truly thankful for my husband and pups! I worked out, played in the pool (this is the 1st time this yr I've gotten completely in), sat in the hot tub (it wasn't on, so it was like a lukewarm bath), ate lunch at Red Robin, did our couple's bible study, and now just enjoying life and the rest of this great day!

Preg notes: 11 wks to go! Let the nestings begin! So far the nesting bug has been hiding until the other day, when it stung me so hard that now I have to make up for lost time. Throughout the pregnancy I've made lists here and there of things I need to do. I usually get them done within a week and then I think/find more things I need to do. I recently came up with the big list and have a feeling this might be able to hold me out until the baby is here. Baby C is more active than ever! Baby C is growing so big and has truly squashed my insides and has made them it's own punching bag at times, which makes for numerous trips to the bathroom. It's funny too because this week we especially noticed how Baby C does more somersaults and moves it's whole body compared to a little kick/punch here and there. It's such an amazing feeling to have something moving inside of you. A's eyes' always light up when he can feel Baby C rolling around in my tummy. A & I have been talking a lot about what it'll be like when Baby C blesses us with his/her presence! I keep wondering what the end of July and beginning of August have in store for us. The baby has found my nerve, Sciatic Nerve that is! I was really uncomfortable from Friday afternoon till late last night. I was on my feet most of Friday and by late afternoon my lower back was killing me. I kept heat on it almost all night Friday and took it easy on Saturday, hoping that the pain would just go away. I walked like a very old man yesterday and could barely move from side to side when I was sleeping. However, late last night on one of my numerous trips to the bathroom I noticed I could walk! Amen! So today has been heaven sent and I'm so happy Baby C decided to get of my nerve. I continue to get BH, so it's great to know my body is preparing for the arrival of Baby C. I do get concerned sometimes because I feel as if they last longer than they should. We are still up in the air with a boy name and now are going back to look at more names. I can't wait until we have a boy name we both really like and would get the "good feeling" about. Who knew this would be such a hard job?! Overall things are simply amazing and more than I could have ever dreamed of! Thank you God for the Miracle of LIFE!



“In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?”-Psalm 56:4

No comments: