Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 25th A!

Today it A's 25th birthday and it's time to spoil him rotten! I keep kidding with him that he's a "Quarter of a century," just to make him feel like an old man. He says he won't feel old until he hits 30! I can't wait to celebrate his birthday today and pretty much the rest of the weekend=) A is psyched about being able to celebrate his birthday for more than one day; he's so spoiled, but so worth it! I'm so ready for A's birthday and can't wait to make him feel like a king!

Unfortunately, on Monday I had what could be called a terrible "Case of the Monday's"=( Monday I woke up to a really bad leg cramp that turned into an all day aching pain in my leg. It was so frustrating, but finally after my usual remedies I got it to go away by the end of the night. We were suppose to go to the Cards game, but we had to pass between my leg killing me and A being exhausted from mini-camp.

Tuesday was full of getting this and that done. Nothing major and that's what I needed.

I've been having some really good workouts or as I would say, "I'm kicking butt and it feels great!" It's so funny the looks I get at the gym from bystanders when they look at this little girl with a basketball under her shirt doing lunges/squats with bicep curls! The double looks and jaw drops are priceless. I think I'm motivation for some people, because they look at me and think if she can do it, than I can do it.

Pregnancy notes: Baby C has definitely developed his/her own little routine and is very predictable when it's going to be most active and when it's going to relax and sleep. Baby C is getting so strong and I love feeling him/her doing somersaults inside of me. Baby C has a definite personality, which is crazy considering it's not even born. I can tell Baby C is definitely going to be a "Daddy's baby." The other day we had HuHot's and the baby absolutely loved it, just like when I had Ihop; both places of which Daddy loves! Baby C loves it when Daddy reads and talks to it at night. A is convinced that Baby C is going to love listening to the music I play it every night to fall asleep. Lately we both seem to be day dreaming about the day we will meet this little bundle of joy. I love being on team "Green!" I can't wait for Baby C to be the one to tell us what he/she is! I'm so psyched! I find myself grinning ear to ear every time I think about how close we're to starting our own family=)

Now it's off to celebrate the birthday of the greatest man I know=)

“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” -Romans 12:12

No comments: