Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recent Events

It was so nice having A around this past weekend and the beginning of this week. He got a much needed break from football and we've had some great quality time together. We are really trying to take advantage of "us" time while we can.

Sunday I worked on this Pregnancy/Baby book for Baby C. The book is complied of pics from major things we've done since I've been pregnant and my weekly belly pics. I added little sayings to tell what was going on and/or details about the pregnancy at the time. I also printed out all my blogs, so when Baby C comes we can bind them all together and have a great keepsake. I think this baby has the most documented life and it's not even born yet. I sure hope Baby C loves pics, because Mommy sure does! Hopefully someday this little one will enjoy it!

Sunday I also managed not to leave the house all day. It was kind of nice, but by Monday morning I was stir crazy and was so happy to take the dogs on a long walk. I really enjoy taking our family walks and can't wait to be pushing a stroller as we all walk!

The past couple days it seems like we've been running around doing errands, along with the usual day to day things we have to do. Today I did get a much needed hair cut, which was nice and relaxing! I really can't believe tomorrow is Thursday; time is flying bye!

A special congrats to Bobby & Brett who are officially engaged! Bobby called us on Monday to tell us the great news. We're so excited for them and can't wait for the wedding.

Preg notes: I'm so excited that my baby shower is less than a week away; I can't wait! Sunday night as I was getting ready to shower and go to bed, my lower back started to ache terribly. I then started to have severe pressure and my belly was rock solid (like a contraction taking place). I thought it might be Braxton-Hicks, but it didn't go away for a long time. I eventually ended up falling asleep, but wasn't pain free until about noon on Monday. The past couple days I've notice an increase in BH, which means my body is practicing of the arrival of Baby C. I can't believe how close we're getting to August! I've noticed lately by the end of the day my body is worn out and that's when my back really starts to ache and the cramping starts up. My energy level also decreases once it's past 5. The baby has been a little more quite since then, which I hate and wish Baby C would move around all the time just to reassure Mom that everything is ok. It's funny every time I push on my belly to see if Baby C will kick back, he/she does. However, when A does it, he/she must know because it's a little delayed and sometimes he/she won't even do anything. A says that they must know who the boss is?! My friend Cass and I have been experiencing the same cravings throughout most of our pregnancy. I've been craving milk and strawberries lately, which I recently learned is her thing too. This will be even more interesting if I end up having a girl and she has a little boy. This will help prove/disprove some wives tales:)

“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”-Romans 12:10

No comments: