Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking it easy

I am almost through the first trimester! I can't believe how relatively fast the time has flown by. However, it didn't seem to fly by when I was nauseated and passed out on our bed. Oh, how I am really not going to miss those wonderful pregnancy symptoms. I am still enjoying fitting into all my clothes and think I'll be able to for at least a couple more weeks.

I can't believe it's almost been a week since I've blogged. This past week has been very relaxing for Adam and I. It was really not full of too much excitement, which we really needed and enjoyed to the full extent. For our date night we went to "Taken," which was a really good movie. The Super Bowl was fun and exciting to watch. Too bad Kurt Warner could not pull of the victory:(

I really feel that Adam and I are taking full advantage of this off season and just being the two of us. We'll go to bed late and sleep in as we please. We try to space out doing things over a couple days, so we can relax and do what we please, when we please. Most parents always talk about how they wish they would have done so many things before the kid(s) came, so with that advice we are doing just that. If we feel like going out for supper at 4:00, we go. If we feel like sleeping in until 9:00, we do. If we want to workout for a little longer and don't have to worry about getting the child from daycare, we can. Etc, Etc!!! It's great and very much enjoyed, since we know all will change in 6 months (for the better though).

We decided to go with the Spelling Bee theme for the nursery. It was great hearing what everybody had to say about the ideas we had narrowed it down to. The big box of nursery things came yesterday. It was fun looking through everything we got and I can't wait to decorate the nursery:) So many joys to come with this little bundle of joy, which I have started calling "Baby C!"

Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie, The spelling bee theme is cute for the nursery. While your here we'll have to pick out the fleeces for the blanket. Katie has real cute animals, that are in the nursery theme that we can embrodery on it so it will go with the nusery. I sure enjoyed doing Aleah's. It's up to you if a blanket is what you want from us. Nancy