Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeling Normal Again

I am finally starting to feel like I did before I was pregnant and it feels great! I really forgot what it felt like to feel *normal!* I’ve been extremely tired lately, but finally that sick feeling is gone. Last night was a little rough, between waking up every hour and then feeling like I could eat a whole buffet. Nonetheless, I took a nausea pill (which just knocks me out) and I was finally able to get some sleep.

I am excited about our appointment tomorrow. Just to make sure everything is going good and make sure the baby and I are both growing like we should. I can tell I am getting bigger in my belly and at times I actually look like I am pregnant, yeah!

About our baby this week= Baby C is the size of an orange! Baby C weighs about 2.5 oz and measures around 4.0 in length. Here are some things that are going on with the baby this week: tiny hairs are starting to sprout from it’s head, it’s body is finally growing faster than it’s head (so it’s starting to balance out Baby C a bit), addition to the hair growing Baby C’s eyebrows are starting to fill out too, and all four limbs have functional joints.

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”- Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments: