Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally a Fantastic Friday

I finally had a GREAT, wait an AWESOME day! Praise the Lord!

After about 10 hrs of sleep I woke up feeling great. I had a great workout and was so happy I was feeling so good. Adam and I cleaned the house and did laundry, yeah:) We went and picked out the nursery paint; it was so exciting:) While we were out and since I was feeling great, we decided to go bowling since we were really close to the place we go. Adam won all three games, but I made it close at least, which usually doesn't happen. So, I had an embarrassing moment at the bowling alley. It was the last game and my fingers were getting tired and well lets just say the bowling ball went backwards, instead of forwards. That's never happened to me and well hopefully it never happens again. It was funny and I just laughed it off.

Overall it has been a Fantastic Friday and I hope it's a Super Saturday tomorrow! I am getting really tired right now and it's only 8, but that's what happens when I don't get a nap and have a busy (and great) day. What can I say Baby C sucks the energy right out of me!

"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.'"- Psalm 126:2

No comments: