Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 Steps Forward, 2 Steps Backward

This week has been kind of like a crazy roller coaster or maybe a dance step. I seem to take 3 steps forward, then 2 steps backward, and repeat! I had been feeling really well and then all of a sudden really bad. Wednesday night I went to bed with a pounding headache and unfortunately woke up with the same headache. Thursday I felt absolutely terrible and was pretty nonfunctional all day long. Thank goodness for a great husband who took care of me! Friday was a trillion times better! Like I said 2 steps backward and then 3 steps forward.

Yesterday we worked out, cleaned the house, and went out to eat. I actually had a "1st" last night. We went out to eat at Red Robin. I ordered my usual and it was delicious! However, I didn't get full! This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I usually leave with a to-go box or at least full to the brim feeling, but I've never had the feeling like I could eat another whole meal. Nonetheless, we had to get some drive-thru for later. I had a rough night last night between being hungry and full of gas (I know TMI). Nobody really tells you how gassy you might be when you're pregnant, but trust me it's like a teenage boy, especially if you eat something that upsets your stomach. Oh it stinks (literally and figuratively)!


It's been a good Saturday morning! Adam and I are watching "Parenthood' made in 1989. It's kind of funny watching it again, especially because we're going to be parents soon. Funny how Steve Martin looks the exact same way he did 20 years ago.

Tomorrow marks a big day; it's the beginning of a new trimester! 1 down, 2 to go!

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.” -Deuteronomy 6: 4-5

No comments: