Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little breakthrough

I finally had 2 days (going on 3) where I didn't feel terrible. I am still really tired, but other than that I feel great! Friday I didn't nap and could totally tell a difference. My afternoon naps are becoming a necessity or I simple can't function past 7.

Last night was a little rough, but it was just because we had to wait awhile to get our supper at the restaurant and when I need food, I really need food! We did get half our meal for the whole ordeal, so I guess that was good?! Our date plan was to go to church, eat, and then go shopping at the mall for maternity clothes and a baby book. We made it to church and to eat, but not shopping. I was ready to go home after our supper ordeal. We picked up some Chinese food from the food court before we left, because I knew I would want it for today. It was really nice to just hang out last night and take it easy. Today is kind of our easy day. We just do whatever and really don't plan anything, which I love.

At church last night I think I felt another flutter, actually I felt it two times. I was just sitting there and then all of sudden some weird feeling in left stomach. Then about a minute later I felt it again. It could have been the baby, gas, or maybe nothing, but I'm going to go with the baby!

A couple side notes-
There's been a change with my Grandma and what they are going to do about the cancer in her mouth. At her last Dr. visit they had her take several test dealing with her heart and well in the end they said that her heart was not probably not strong enough to be able to handle the invasive surgery. They have now decided to try radiation. I really pray that everything goes okay with the radiation and that it will take away all the cancer. My Grandma is in great spirits and continues to be very positive about everything going on. It's been a rough start to this year for the McBride side and I pray that it gets better in the proceeding months.

When we were up in WA, Nancy and I went shopping for fleece for the baby blanket. Kathy and Nancy love making these fleece blankets for everybody and I can't wait to have one for our baby. We matched it pretty close to the nursery theme. It won't be finished until the baby is born, because they will put the name and DOB on it. I was really excited to pick out more things for the baby:)

I have an appointment on Wednesday, which I am pretty excited about. Our next appointment after this one will be our big ultrasound. That will be so exciting to see our little one:)

Always give thanks for everything you have!

No comments: