Monday, January 12, 2009

No news, is good news!

I can't believe my last blog was Wednesday and now it's Monday evening; crazy how time is flying by! So here's what I've been up to since Wednesday. No big news, so I guess that's good news, right?!

Adam finally made it home Friday night (2 hr delay):) I missed him so much & was so happy to see him. He has been a trooper through this all and is always trying to make me smile. Adam is an amazing man and I am soooooo blessed to call him my husband. Thank you Lord for bringing him into my life and letting us create life together.

We had a pretty mellow weekend. Church, football, and many naps for me (who can complain)! We watched the movie Baby Mama; both Adam & I were a little disappointed, we thought it would be filled with more laughs and not so serious.

Lately I feel like a eat, sleep, and live in the bathroom. I'm ready for this 1st trimester to be over, so hopefully the nausea feeling and fatigue will subside a little. I can't dwell too much on not feeling very good, because I am soooooo thankful for my prayers to be answered. I am truly blessed with so much and I give all the glory to God who has granted all of this for me. Thank you Lord!

Tonight we heard some very sad news. Autumn (Mr. & Mrs. Hull's dog) passed away. I pray that she's in a better place and no longer struggling. Hull's- please know that you're in our prayers and we'll give our little fuzzy kiddos a little more love in thought of her. I will never forget how she would just sit there and let me hold her paw; she was such a sweetie and she will be deeply missed.


"For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD."- Psalm 117:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I worked the week-end. I'm glad that Adam made it home. I hope that you're feelintg better. We're looking forward to see both of you in Feb. Grandpa Carriker has a bad cold and couldn't hardly talk. We don't have much news around here either. Like you said, " no news better good news." Nancy