Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound of our baby's heartbeat!

Houston, we have a HEARTBEAT!

It was amazing to hear a miracle:) Today we went to the dr. and brought the video camera to record the sound of our baby’s heartbeat. It didn’t take Dr. P very long to find the heartbeat, which was beating 160 bpm. Here’s the video from today. (You’ll have to scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the music that usually plays, so you can hear the video; ENJOY)



At last some white fluffy stuff has fallen!!! It finally feels like winter here; which is AWESOME! Monday night the snow began to fall and kept falling until late last night. Adam and I have been complaining to each other that we are missing out on a true winter. Monday night we just stood and watched the snowfall; what a priceless moment it was. It was so peaceful outside and just truly could take your breath away! (Okay, so we have really, really missed the snow:)

Side note: On our trip to Nebraska (last week), Adam and I began discussing names. We have it down to 2 girl names and 5 boy names. Who knows though if we’ll end up with any of those?! Our plan is to go in with 2 girl names and 2 boy names and then see what we think the baby looks more like.

Today was a true blessing, well everyday is and I am just so thankful to be carrying a miracle inside of me! God is GREAT!

“Shout to God with cries of joy.” –Psalm 47

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So while I was watching the video I was distracted by the baby ticker. I say there was 11 weeks and started to get really confused because that means that you only have 3 months left. You know my math skills are not all that great early in the morning which is why I was having a hard time making three more months equal August. But then I saw that it was how many weeks you were pregnant. So just wanted to let you know that thing wont be done in April, don't let the ticker confuse you.

Anonymous said...

Angie, I checked out your web sites for the nusery. I still like the ABC"S, Little Stars, Day@ theZoo, Alphetet Soup, and Dream Teddy. It was neat to hear my Grandchilds heart beat. I'm excited. I'm looking forward to see Aleah at the end of March. Thanks for sharing thing with us. Nancy