Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So EXCITED!

I am so excited for my ultrasound tomorrow! Adam & I were talking today how we will never get to experience our 1st ultrasound ever again after this. Tomorrow we will hear the heartbeat of our 1st little miracle! I am so thankful we have an early appointment, so I don’t have to wait all day.

I feel about the same as I have for the past week. This afternoon I was actually feeling pretty well, so we decided to go out to eat at Applebee’s. Great food and good time, unfortunately not so great afterwards. Adam had to pull over about 5 times for me. The joys of being pregnant, but am so happy to have a huge blessing from God!

Today was a relaxing day with my husband, who is finally home for a couple months. Today was the 2nd day we haven’t had to set an alarm since the season started, but it didn’t matter we were up bright and early. We took the dogs on a walk, despite me not feeling the best. Mornings seem to be the roughest part of my day, but it felt good to get out and get some fresh air. We lounged around watching TV, a movie, and even took a nap! What a peaceful day with my best friend! We also took down all the Christmas decorations today; I was kind of sad to take the tree down, but just kept thinking that next Christmas we will be celebrating with our little baby!

Oh ya, we took a picture of my belly today, too:) Should be exciting to see how it changes!

Can’t wait to post about tomorrow! Prayers for a peaceful and restful night and amazing news tomorrow!

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”- John 16:33

No comments: