Thursday, December 11, 2008

Settling In!

I think it's finally starting to set in or at least the symptoms are starting to set in! Today I told the wives at bible study that Adam & I are expecting. It'll be so nice having so many experienced moms to call when I am clueless. I am very thankful to have come so close to the Lord this year and just continuing to grow in my relationship with Him. Bible study gave me a chance to think about what Adam & I have been through and where we are right now. Only by God's will is this possible! Today I have felt so exhausted; pretty much it feels like I've been competing in a triathlon and coming in dead last. One friend put it best today for me: welcome to motherhood, you will be tired for the rest of your life from now on (oh so true, but oh so worth it)!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

River Phoenix said...

Maybe I can keep up with you now. Especially since I decided to get off my bum and get moving since I have been home. Keep it up Momma, make that baby strong.

Angie said...

Oh Stacy,
What would I do without you?! You never cease to amaze me with your comments :)