Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Official...we're expecting our 1st miracle 8/16/09

Today we went to the Dr. for the official news. Adam & I are so blessed and happy to being experiencing all of this right now. In fact, it seems so surreal to us and probably will for quite sometime. I can't even believe that this really is happening; a true blessing! All I can do is give thanks for everything we've been blessed with, especially for the gift of life! Dr. P my OB (it's so crazy to say that) was so happy for us and gave us a due date of August 16, 2009. This is really neat because my late Grandpa Wiest's birthday is August 17. I had a lot of blood drawn today for my OB work up. I go back in 2 wks, December 23, and will have an ultrasound done and then we will go over history and do a complete first checkup. This is one of the most amazing Christmas blessings we could have.

We both called our parents, siblings, and close friends. We are waiting to tell some friends and famly, becasue we will be seeing them in a week and a half, and want to share it with them then. My mom is so excited and can't wait to have another grandchild. I wanted to wait to tell them in person, since I will be seeing them soon, but I just wanted to spill the beans to her and she was so happy I did. Everybody was so happy to hear the news and I know this baby is going to be spoiled (not just by us).


It really hasn't sunk in; in fact to be honest it hasn't set in at all. I just stand in awe right now.

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

River Phoenix said...

I'm glad you threw in the picture of the pee stick. Although I am shocked that you only diplayed one of the six. I am so happy for your and Adam. And remember Anastasia is a great name for a girl! Love ya Ang,
Stacy