Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I stand amazed:)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." -Proverbs 3: 5-6

I still stand in awe and probably will even when our bundle of joy arrives! I am just so thankfully for everything we've been blessed. I will forever give thanks to the Lord for all He has granted us.

Not too much happened today. I had a really rough night and only managed to get 4-5 hrs of sleep. I think a combination of everything that is going on physically and emotionally was starting to set in (but all worth it). I have been battling the sniffles, so the one side of my head is plugged, which makes sleeping a challenge at times.

I have a confession to make: I a took another test and guess what it was POSITIVE! 6 tests & a Dr.'s visit and I still can't believe it! I know I am crazy, but I am just so happy and know that I have been blessed more than I deserve.

Anyway, below are some pics of Adam finding out he's going to be a Daddy:)

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." -Psalm 55:22

No comments: