Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All because 2 people fell in love!

There's nothing better than being married to your very best friend! Today is our 2 Year Anniversary! It's amazing how these past years have flown by. Two years ago I married my best friend Adam. He is a man of honesty, integrity, dedication, wisdom, and love for the Lord and me. I have no idea where God will lead us in the future, but right now I am thankful for having Adam right by my side and experiencing life together. I could never have imagined that God would lead us to where we are right now, but am so thankful for everything we've experienced along the way. Today is extra special for us, because not only do we get to celebrate our marriage, but we also get to celebrate the miracle of life! I give thanks today for being married to an incredible man and the father-to-be of our child!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13

No comments: