Monday, December 15, 2008

Answered Prayers

Today I found myself sitting in awe and giving thanks, again and again! As Adam & I sat at the kitchen island watching our dogs play and listening to worship music, I could not help but give thanks. I felt so blessed to know there is a child inside of me and this is our beautiful family the Lord has granted to us. I had an internal peace that just came over me and really just sent me into praising the Lord for all of His good works. God has answered so many prayers and I have so much to be thankful for. He has given us one of the most amazing Christmas gifts ever; the gift of LIFE! Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

No comments: