Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaning on the Lord

Today was a reminder of how I need to continue to hand over all my fears to the Lord and trust in Him completely. I know that He will weave my life into amazing things, just as He is doing now. I never realized that hormones could make my life such a roller coaster. Amazing how you go from tears to cheers in minutes and then back to tears. Nonetheless, everything is starting to settle in and today was a reminder that I truly need to rely on the Lord and just give Him all my worries and ask for guidance through everything I/we are going through.

The Dr. called today with all the blood results and everything looks really good:)

The other day my mom pointed out that her late mother was born December 6th & that's the day I found out I was pregnant. And the topper of it all is that I am due August 16, which is a day before my mom's late father's birthday. So strange.....

“But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.” –Jeremiah 17: 7

“Be still and know that I am God.” –Psalm 46: 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! Congratulations! We are so very excited about this new journey!!!

Love, Emily & Grant Williams