Sunday, July 19, 2009

We made 36 wks!

A & I had a pretty laid back weekend, which is exactly what I needed given I'm exhausted (exhausted really might be an understatement to how tired I feel)! Last night we went to church, Wal-Mart, and rented some movies for our "date night" (which we haven't done forever). It was so nice to hang out and watch a movie with my love! Today we took it really easy (I've been super tired and really don't feel like doing much of anything). We did however go out with our friends (Jenna & Jason) tonight for supper and ice cream!

A little Q&A:
How far along? 36 wks!
Total weight gain/loss: +25/26 lbs.
Baby size: 6 lbs and more than 18 1/2 in!
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope! Thank goodness!
Sleep: A & I are taking full advantage of going to bed late and sleeping in till we want to get up! It's been great! Especially because I only get about 2 hrs of consistent sleep at a time, then it’s a bathroom break and flip to the other side. Baby C loves to move around when I flip sides, which is always a joy feeling at 3 AM (seriously it is)!
Best moments this week: Making to 36 wks, since that was our goal!
Movement: Yep! Baby C gets the hiccups all the time too, so that's always fun watching/feeling my belly move.
Food cravings: Candy, watermelon and milk! The other day I wanted pizza, Mexican, and grilled cheese! A says I'm finally having the cravings like a preg woman is expected too. I think A has had more cravings than me, which just goes to show us that men go through pregnancy too.
Labor Signs: Yes. Now that we've made it to 36 wks, I can go off my meds to stop the contractions and let mother nature take over.
Belly Button in or out? Still have an innie! As A would say, "It's still hanging on!"
What I miss: Being able to walk and move like I used to!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what this week has in store for us. Will we finally meet Baby C or will we make it through another week? I'm also anxious to go to the dr's on Tuesday to see what's going on with me and the baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Take full advantage of being just the two of us right now!
Milestones: Learning how close we are to being mommy and daddy!

“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” -Philippians 2: 9-11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mom and Dad, Congratulations on your son!! It's exciting to be a grandma again. Jacob Ryder is a cute name. I'll probably call him "Junior". It comes natural for me. Now is when the education starts!! Give him hugs and kisses from grandma. I'm gald that Angie's Mom can come next week and help you out. How long is she able to stay? I love you both!!!! Nancy and Mom