Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No news is good news!

Today A & I went to the hospital to turn in our pre-registration forms and tour the maternity ward. The nurses there seem super nice and I think we'll all be in good hands when the time comes. The rooms have a beautiful view of the Missouri River, which will be very relaxing to look out. After the hospital we headed to the dr's appt. I'm progressing a little from last week, but not too much. Our goal is to make it to at least Sunday (36 wks) and even better would be the Sunday after that. I also tested positive for Group B strep test, which just means I need antibiotics during l & d. Overall Baby C and I are doing good (bp, wt, etc).

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~ Oprah

No comments: