Friday, July 17, 2009

"I'm sure glad I'm a guy!"

As of right now I really have nothing new to report, unless you want to hear some complaining ;) I’m thinking we can make it another 3 days at least and then maybe even another week.

The usual BH contractions have been coming a lot more & have been getting more uncomfortable. I still take my medicine to stop the serious contractions; I usually just take them in the evening and at night so I can sleep. As of Sunday I will stop the medicine and we’ll let Mother Nature take over. It's getting harder to walk... seriously... saying I waddle is an understatement! To be honest I don’t even think you can call what I do a waddle, but somehow I get around. The pressure has really increased and at times it is just hard to move from sitting to standing. Luckily and thankfully I’m carrying just a small basketball in front, so I can’t complain about being huge. I'm just thankful that I get such a beautiful gift out of all of this though! Feeling Baby C’s little feet pushing against me just makes me smile & makes me that much more thankful that God has allowed me to be able to go through a pregnancy complication-free. I'd take all the aches and pains in the world in order for my precious baby to come safely & healthy.

Thursday we met with the Baby C's pediatrician for the first time. He seems like he'll be a great dr and both A & I were really impressed with him and the office.

The question goes back and forth, will Baby C be a boy or girl? So the other day A thought it would be fun to see what the dogs thought. A held the sippy cups we bought in each hand and then called Rambo over to see which one he would go to (blue or purple cup). Rambo went to the boy cup! We then had Pebbles do the same thing, and what would you know.....boy cup! With everything pointing to boy, Baby C is going to prove everyone wrong and be a girl!

Need a laugh?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRkJ95RxIo

I can't stop laughing!

A little quote from Adam- "I'm sure glad I'm a guy."

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” -Jeremiah 32: 17

No comments: