Monday, July 13, 2009

Dear Baby C, It's almost time!

Dear Baby C,

It's almost time! As I sit here and wonder when I will be able to hold your precious body in my arms and stare into your gorgeous eyes, I can't help but get all anxious inside. All eyes are on you right now and all of us are wondering how long you'll stay put. This past week we got to see you moving your legs and toes around, along with watching your heart hard at work during an ultrasound. The report back to us was that you look healthy and ready to come a little early. You looked perfect in my tummy and really do like to bury your head. You've been causing me a lot of pressure all the time and have made walking even difficult at times. The dr. thinks you might be joining us a little earlier than we expected; he hopes you'll stay put for at least one more wk (36 wks). When Daddy and I heard this news, we couldn't believe that you could be here any day now. I sit and watch you on the ultrasound at least once a day and can't help but wonder when you'll be here. Keep growing for just a little longer before you come meet your mommy and daddy. Rambo and Pebbles are starting to act a little different and I think they anticipate your arrival is coming soon. Things have been pretty quiet around here this past weekend, it feels like the calm before the storm. I guess we'll see what this week brings us. The house is ready. We are ready. We can't wait! See you soon Baby C!

Love you with all my heart,
Mommy

May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice."- Proverbs 23:25

No comments: