Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Loving Spring and Being Pregnant

I feel so unbelievably blessed! As I sit and write about everything that has been going on for the past couple days, all I can do is give thanks for all the blessings in my life. Thank you Lord for blessing me with so much!

Monday Adam started his off-season training with the team. He got to meet his coaches and he said the workouts aren't too bad. It's nice getting back into a good structured routine. We get up and exercise the dogs first thing in the morning. Adam then heads to work and I finish my morning routine (eat breakfast, feed dogs, and the make bed). I then head to the gym for a good workout and by the time I get home and shower it's time to start making lunch. My afternoon's are full of getting things accomplished on my list of things to do.

Yesterday we had Baby C's furniture delivered:) I was so happy when it arrived last night. We cleaned everything and rearranged the nursery. The room is definitely coming around and every time I go in there I get butterflies!

The weather is absolutely gorgeous; I love spring time. There is nothing like opening your windows for a cool breeze and sound of birds humming songs in the trees (not in my house-lol).

I can finally say I am feeling GREAT (almost all the time)! I still have my episodes at night, but if that's all I have to complain about I'll take it. Last night I was getting really hungry and then I felt hot and ugh! All I could think is that this summer could be long. But after changing into some cooler clothes and getting some food, I gave thanks to the Lord for the blessing of a child. Being pregnant during the summer will have it's blessings though: I'll get to wear fun summery maternity clothes, I won't look like a big tent (being pregnant and wearing layers), and Baby C will have a summer bday (just like mommy & daddy).

Today when I was working out, I felt a really good kick/punch. I was doing some cardio and then all of a sudden it was like boom. It only happened once, but I've been hoping to feel a strong kick./punch and I finally felt one!

“Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

No comments: