Monday, March 23, 2009

Day Before Big U/S

Oh Goodness! My emotions are building in anticipation for tomorrow's u/s. Last night I didn't feel the best and overall it was a really rough weekend. I also didn't feel the baby move last night, which is the first time I haven't felt Baby C move. I felt Baby C move Sunday morning & afternoon, but not last night. Today I haven't been able to feel the baby. It may be nothing or it may be something, nonetheless all I can do is trust that this is in God's hands'. As I am writing this I think I just felt the baby move, but than again maybe it wasn't. Today I was busy working out, cleaning house, doing laundry, going through mail/bills, and am looking forward to watching my shows tonight. I'm really anxious and excited for tomorrow and I can't wait to see Baby C! Please God be with the baby and I. Please keep us safe and may tomorrow bring many joys to our growing family.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”-James 1:12

No comments: