Sunday, March 22, 2009

19 weeks!

21 weeks to go until Baby C's DEPUTE! I can't believe I am almost halfway there. It's been a rough 4 1/2 months, but oh so worth it! I can't wait to meet Baby C!

Saturday was a good day, however the night was a whole different story. After a much needed date night with my hubby (church, the movie
I love you, Man!, and some supper)! Nonetheless, my body was having some issues and I felt terrible. I haven't felt as bad as I did last night in a long time. My wonderful anti-nausea drug helped me to fall asleep and wake up feeling a little better. I don't know why I am feeling the way I do this weekend, but I am ready to get back to feeling normal again. Today Adam & I went to the mall to look at maternity clothes and just walk around. I really felt like getting out of the house and was excited when I bought a new pair of running shoes. I've been wanting a new pair for some time and finally got around to getting them! We also bought our parents' mother and father's day presents! Overall it was a good day shopping, but not the best day for my tummy. I took a long nap when we got home and have been trying to take it pretty easy most of the day. Enough about me feeling crappy, onto better things to come........

Our big ultrasound is Tuesday and I can't wait! Tomorrow night it might be hard to sleep, because I'm super excited to see what Baby C is up to. I feel the baby a lot throughout the day, usually the most when I am sitting down in the evenings. It's funny how if I haven't eaten in awhile and then eat something, the baby just starts to move like crazy. I can't wait for Adam to be able to feel it soon; probably only a couple more weeks!

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” -Jeremiah 17: 7-8

No comments: