Wednesday, May 26, 2010

10 months old & 43 wk highlights!

Sometimes I really wonder where this thing M&D refer to as "Time" actually goes. Mommy is constantly telling me how it seems just like the other day I was writing my 42 wk highlights and now I'm trying to squeeze in time to write my 43 wk ones before I'm going to have combine it with my 44 wks old highlights! It's been quite the year thus far and I still have 2 months to go before I officially hit the big ONE mark! Nonetheless, I have to make this quick since I'm super busy becoming a TODDLER.

43 wk highlight:

-Officially turned 10 months!

-At 10 months I weigh 25 lbs and am 30 3/4 in long.

-I eat almost everything and anything (although at times I can be picky just to give Mommy guff).

-I crawl everywhere (Mom calls me her “Little Speedster”). I even managed to slip away from both M&D the other day; Mommy thought I was going to see Daddy and Daddy thought Mommy was watching me. Daddy stepped into the kitchen and I was nowhere to be found. Then they looked down the hallway and there I was, taking off after some shoes.

-The results are in: According to the Social Security Administration, the most popular names of 2009 were—drum roll, please—Jacob and Isabella. What can I say.....it's a great name! And it's been going strong for the last 10 years.

-Discovering the world on all fours, climbing and cruising on everything. The instance I'm put down, I'm off on all 4s to the closest thing I can climb and then off cruising I go to whatever I want. I can switch from furniture to furniture, I can grab onto my stand/push toys and move with them. Nonetheless, there is no stopping me from getting from point A to point B!

-I absolutely love walking with my lion push toy! I love making laps in the apt. I still don't understand why I run into the wall all the time, but Mommy helps me flip around or make turns, so I can head the other direction. I enjoy chasing Rambo down with my lion too; Rambo on the other hand is not a big fan

-Finally went on a walk with the family in the woods and got to see a small branch of the Potomac River. We’ve wanted to go on another walk, but the rain is delaying us from venturing out.

-I’ve discovered that I really am a boy in the bath tub:)

-I can climb up half the stairs all by myself.

-Mommy insist that we take these weekly pics, but I have other plans and usually take off the instant I'm put down. This makes taking my picture quite tricky, but somehow Mommy manages to do it.

-I can read/recognize Mouth, Arms Up, Clap, Tongue, Dog when my M/D show me the certain word. I will open my mouth, raise my arms, clap, stick my tongue out, and tap my side for dog.


"From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth."- Psalm 50:2

No comments: