Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 Hearts beating as 1!

Two hearts beating as 1!!! Three years ago I married my best friend! Together in front of God, our family and friends our 2 bodies’ became 1 (For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh). We continued to fall in love with each other and the fairy tale story began. Last year our 2 hearts began beating as 1 body. We were expecting our first little miracle and now this year we are holding him in our arms every day. Both our hearts combined to beat as one heart in this world! Simply an ordinary miracle!!! God is AMAZING!

I can’t believe how fast time as flown by and the journey we’ve walked thus far as man and wife. A and I have been through so much together and I really can’t imagine walking through life with anyone else. A is my best friend and the one person that no matter what I can rely on. God truly blessed me with an incredible husband and now father of our child. The amount of love he has for the Lord and his family is immeasurable. Each day I give thanks to the Lord for blessing with a husband like A. He’s an incredible father to Jr and would do anything for the two of us. A is honest, a hard worker, dedicated to everything he does, patient, kind, loving, caring, he’s simply Amazing! I can’t wait to see where God leads us in the future, but with A holding my hand I’m more than ready to keep experiencing this journey called life together with my one true love.

Today I especially give thanks to being married to an incredible man and the father of our son! Life is good, God is GREAT, and A is AMAZING! Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband!

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. - Genesis 2:18-24

No comments: