Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!



















Jr royally is a mini-Adam! Everybody always tells me how much he looks and acts like his Daddy! I serious can't go a day since we hit the fall without someone telling me that, so what better thing for us to do than dress him up to look how Adam looks when he works! Halloween eve was spent at a party put on by some wives for all of our kiddos. They had a petting farm, a blow up jumping house, treats, toys, about anything and everything a kid could want to eat or do they had. We had a blast and both the Tike and I were shot by the time we made it home. Let's just say somebody slept really well; helps when he'd been running around nonstop for a couple hours! So originally Jr was suppose to be a cute lil lion, however he wasn't so crazy about the idea so Mommy came up with plan B (which turned out to be an A+ decision) and he was his daddy for Halloween. We dressed him up as a Redskins football player and Daddy even managed to get a belt and towel so he could look the part even more! We tried putting the black things under his eyes, but he acted like they were a breath right strip and wanted nothing to do with it. All in all everything turned out great and I think Jr really had a great Halloween! I can't wait to see what next year will be like, especially when he sees all the candy he gets from trick or treating! We're off to Loveland tomorrow! I can't wait to see family and work on house things!

NBC new news: I'm starting to feel little butterfly movements! I can't wait to feel the big kicks soon! Still not feeling the greatest and my energy level is low, but I'm in great spirits and know that all of this is for a great cause and I know I will get some relief soon. My next appointment is right before Thanksgiving. I will be 16 wks (according to my original due date) and it's then that we'll line up the big ultrasound! We still haven't decided whether or not we're going to find out what the sex of this baby is, but if we do we've decided to probably do it right around Christmas. I've had two dreams the past two nights and both we're me holding a baby boy! From the beginning I've thought this baby was a boy, simply because I see myself with 2 boys and I feel the exact same way I did with Jr. I guess we will see!

"The living, the living—they praise you, as I am doing today; fathers tell their children about your faithfulness."- Isaiah 38:19

No comments: