Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 8 Months to my healthy and happy son!

Jacob turned 8 months today!

He is on the go all the time and is crawling everywhere! If its Mom's crocks, Rambo, or Rambo's toys, he "Speedy Gonzaleses" (as A & I call it) over to it. Jacob loves to watch Rambo play fetch and laughs nonstop when he's chasing his ball. It's such a blessing to have a healthy and oh so happy son! I'm soo blessed!

Here's Jacob's Now and Then pics! When I showed Adam these pics, he looked at me and said, "Well honey we must be doing something right!"









“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”-Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: