Thursday, October 28, 2010

How sweet the sound of NBC's heartbeat!

There is truly nothing better for an expecting mom to hear then her baby's heart beating for the first time! I was almost in tears as the dr slowly ran the doppler over my tummy and you could hear the swooshing sound; pure amazement and joy filled my heart. I am so so thankful to have another baby on the way and to have a happy and healthy toddler that I get to watch grow up each and everyday! Tomorrow we go in for an ultrasound and should be able to get some good pics of the gummy bear:) The appointment went great today. I'm up 4-5 lbs, blood pressure is 112/60, and NBC's heartbeat was between 150-160 bpm!

Here's NBC's heartbeat video from today (12.5 wks):



Here's Jr's heartbeat video from 1/28/09 (about 11.5 wks along):


*How crazy...both first doppler hearings were on the 28th! Jacob's heartbeat was 160 during this reading, it then dropped a little as he grew.


Things are busy around here as our house in St.L is in the closing process and we are getting ready to go on a mini-trip out to Loveland to do house things and spend time with family this coming week. Adam finally gets a mini break from work and I'm okay to fly, so we're getting out of town for a bit. It should be lots of fun seeing both sets of parents, Gina, Mark, and Aleah! I can't wait to watch Jr and Aleah play together:)

“Shout to God with cries of joy.” –Psalm 47

No comments: